Lockwood’s Elevation® is an Electric Window Control System designed to control your windows with a touch of a button. Download the Brochure – Click here now.
‘Elevation’ can be configured to reflect the unique layout of any home or commercial building but is primarily used to control windows that are hard-to-reach. Elevation is a flexible solution that will suit multiple window systems 2 and applications.
Window actuators can be installed in pairs that will cater for windows up to 2100mm wide or for heavier double glazed window systems 3.
Elevation conforms to the Building code of Australia, relating to the “Prevention of Falls from Windows” when used in conjunction with approved window systems. Elevation allows for a generous window opening (300mm) but can also be restricted at 15mm increments and ultimately restrict the window opening to 125mm or less.
Window actuators can be connected to a Lockwood touch screen display and Zones, such as lounge, hall, bedroom, North and east facing can be easily set up.
Alternatively you can also choose to control your windows with a standard wall switch or via any 3rd party Cbus or Building management system 4.
Elevation is easy to install with the flexibility of adding additional windows at a later stage. Ultimate control is only a touch away with the option to instantly close all windows at once when leaving the house, or locking up for the night.
- Awning and casement windows
- High out of reach windows
- Conveniently open single or a group of windows
- Commercial buildings
- Residential buildings
- Actuators can be controlled individually or grouped into zones
- Actuator can withstand 220kg applied negative pressure*
- 9kg closing force ensures a tight window seal when closed
- Smooth chain movement
- 40 seconds Opening/closing time
- 300mm chain opening
- Strong, corrosion resistant stainless steel chain (grade 304)
- Field adjustable chain limiter. Limit chain between 50-300mm @ every 10mm
- Quick clutch release Key for easy installation without power connected
- Connect and synchronize a pair of window actuators to one large window
- Ability to install actuator in multiple orientations including top and bottom chain exit.
- Will cater for window sashes as short as 300mm high**
- Can connect to touch screen display, standard wall switch or Cbus systems
- Network cabling can span up to 300m without voltage drop
- Connect and control up to 30 window actuators to a touch screen display
- Can connect multiple actuators (31 maximum) to a standard wall switch
* Through sash fixing is required to reach this force
** Please see our website for the exact window size allowance, large or short windows may be restricted in terms of opening
2 See fitting instructions to ensure that Elevation is suitable for your window type or size, Elevation is suitable for awning and casement windows.
3 See website lockweb.com.au for the exact window size allowance. Large or short windows may be restricted in terms of opening.
4 One Network adaptor is required to control your windows via a switch or Cbus system, refer to 3rd party connections for more information.
Download the Brochure – Click here now.
The Lockwood Elevation® touch screen display is an elegant Touch pad that’s been designed to control up to 30 Elevation window actuators. The touch pad can be programmed to open individual or groups of windows. You also have the option to name your windows or groups from a predefined list suitable for commercial or residential applications.
Window positions can be controlled to: open, close, move to a 50% or a venting position. The status of your window positions can be viewed at a glance throughout your building. You also have the option to instantly close all windows at once when leaving the house, or locking up for the night. The Lockwood Touch Screen display allows you to easily decide which window or group you would like to: open, half open, close or vent.
The Touch Screen Display also gives you the ability to connect up to four rain sensors and can be controlled to automatically close in the event of rain. You also have the ability to set the window to reopen once the rain has stopped. The smart rain sensor also has the ability to differentiate between rain and dew with built in heating elements that dries moisture build up.
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
Touch Screen Display Features
- 3.5” colour Touch Screen Display
- Control up to 30 windows
- 30 predefined window and group names
- 2 button touch, to control a window
- Live status of window position
- Instantly open or close all windows
- Pin code lockout option
- Synchronize an additional touch pad to the network
- Window obstruction status and warnings
- Control up to four rain sensors independently or grouped
- Easy installation with 4 wire control
- Emergency “close all” override from home button
Lockwood Elevation Rain Sensor:
Download the Brochure – Click here now.
The Lockwood Elevation® Rain Sensor has been specifically designed to work with the Elevation actuators and your touch screen display. Basic automatic “close all” function can be achieved or advanced functionality can be programmed.
Rain Sensors will be triggered by rain and automatically close the windows. Rain sensors can also be configured to re-open to original position when the rain has stopped. Rain sensors can be even further configured so that if rain comes from one particular direction i.e. east location only, windows in the east will close and the rest will remain open. The rain sensor also has the ability to differentiate between rain and dew with built in heating elements that dry up moisture build up.
- Automatically close windows in the event of rain
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings Rain Sensor Features
- Connect up to of four sensors per network
- Visual rainfall indicator on keypad
- Integrated heating elements to dry up dew or moisture
- Smart re-open function
- After rain has stopped “go to vent” function
Elevation can be configured to reflect the unique layout of any home or commercial building but primarily used to control windows that are hard-to-reach. Elevation caters for both awning and casement windows.
|Installation and Programming Video
This step by step video tutorial includes everything you need to know to install and program the Lockwood Elevation Window Control System.