Lockwood Elevation Electric Window Control System
Lockwood’s Elevation® is an Electric Window Control System designed to control your windows with a touch of a button. Elevation can be configured to reflect the unique layout of any home or commercial building but is primarily used to control windows that are hard-to-reach. Elevation is a flexible solution that will suit multiple window systems 2 and applications.
Window actuators can be installed in pairs that will cater for windows up to 2100mm wide or for heavier double glazed window systems 3.
Elevation conforms to the Building code of Australia, relating to the “Prevention of Falls from Windows” when used in conjunction with approved window systems. Elevation allows for a generous window opening (300mm) but can also be restricted at 15mm increments and ultimately restrict the window opening to 125mm or less.
Window actuators can be connected to a Lockwood touch screen display and Zones, such as lounge, hall, bedroom, North and east facing can be easily set up.
Alternatively you can also choose to control your windows with a standard wall switch or via any 3rd party Cbus or Building management system 4.
Elevation is easy to install with the flexibility of adding additional windows at a later stage. Ultimate control is only a touch away with the option to instantly close all windows at once when leaving the house, or locking up for the night.
- Awning and casement windows
- High out of reach windows
- Conveniently open single or a group of windows
- Commercial buildings
- Residential buildings
- Actuators can be controlled individually or grouped into zones
- Actuator can withstand 220kg applied negative pressure*
- 9kg closing force ensures a tight window seal when closed
- Smooth chain movement
- 40 seconds Opening/closing time
- 300mm chain opening
- Strong, corrosion resistant stainless steel chain (grade 304)
- Field adjustable chain limiter. Limit chain between 50-300mm @ every 10mm
- Quick clutch release Key for easy installation without power connected
- Connect and synchronize a pair of window actuators to one large window
- Ability to install actuator in multiple orientations including top and bottom chain exit.
- Will cater for window sashes as short as 300mm high**
- Can connect to touch screen display, standard wall switch or Cbus systems
- Network cabling can span up to 300m without voltage drop
- Connect and control up to 30 window actuators to a touch screen display
- Can connect multiple actuators (31 maximum) to a standard wall switch
* Through sash fixing is required to reach this force ** Please see our website for the exact window size allowance, large or short windows may be restricted in terms of opening
2 See fitting instructions to ensure that Elevation is suitable for your window type or size, Elevation is suitable for awning and casement windows.
3 See website lockweb.com.au for the exact window size allowance. Large or short windows may be restricted in terms of opening.
4 One Network adaptor is required to control your windows via a switch or Cbus system, refer to 3rd party connections for more information.