Do you need to set-up scheduled maintenance of your Automatic Doors, Automatic Gates, Industrial Doors or Boom Gates?
Call our office to arrange a service schedule for maintenance of your automatic devices – (02) 6280 4655.
Are your auto doors, auto gates or industrial doors running rough?
Call the Progressive Controls service line on 1300 391 099 for a rapid service response.
24/7 Service of Auto Doors, Auto Gates & Industrial Doors
1300 391 099
Sales & Scheduled Service Enquiries (ACT/NSW)
(02) 6280 4655
Progressive Controls services all makes and models of Automatic Doors, Auto Gates and Industrial Doors. We are proud to be the importer/supplier & service agent for GEZE Automatic Door products in the ACT and surrounding regions of South Coast, Riverina and Snowy Mountains. We import this premium product range direct from Germany.
Please click below for more information on the GEZE products we can supply:
- GEZE Sliding Door Drive – Slimline SL–Drive – Link
- GEZE Sliding Door Drive – EC Drive – Link
- GEZE Sliding Door Drive – PowerDrive – Link
- GEZE Swing Door Drive – EMD & EMD-F – Link
- GEZE Swing Door Drive – EC Turn – Link
- GEZE Swing Door Drive – EC Turn Inside – Link
- GEZE Swing Door Drive – PowerTurn – Link
Please contact Progressive Controls for information, quotes & technical support. (02) 6280 4655
To download the GEZE Sliding Door Drive brochure or the Swing Door Drive brochure, click one of these thumbnail images below:
Curved Glass Sliding Doors
(as installed at The High Court of Australia, Canberra)
Is this the end of the revolution (revolving doors)? Why walk around the circle when you can walk straight through thanks to GEZE’s curved-glass sliding door operators with RC2-level security? No. It’s not the end of Revolving Doors (they are still a valid option to suit certain needs), but if your building’s needs have changed and you need to maintain the current form of your entryway, consider this amazing new product from Germany’s leading Automatic Door Manufacturer. These doors use the SL (Slim-Line) Sliding Door Drive profile which is just 70mm high. The glass doors are curved and slide on a curved track. All electrics, motors and belt drives are housed within this slim 70mm at the top of the auto door structure. Please see the images below.
Automatic Door Sensors
Open automatic doors conveniently and hygienically with Geze’s GC 307+ radar movement detector detects people and objects in a 10–60 cm detection area. This allows automatic swing doors, revolving doors and curved sliding doors to be opened without contact.
- Doors can be opened without a requirement for tactile perception
- External input for LED colour change
- Detects persons and objects in a detection area of 10 – 60 cm
- Scanning ranges adjustable to make environmentally and user-specific adjustments
- Hand-height mounting ensures convenient, bacteria-free access
- Can also be installed behind tiles or glass
- Adjustable via DIP switches and remote control: acoustic feedback, LED colors, LED animations, pulse/toggle mode